Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Season of Joy Class

By Carolyn Loveday, Images copyright Stampin" Up! 1989-2009

Yes I am already gearing up for Christmas, I know that it will creep up on me and be here before I know it. I am holding a Season of Joy class for $15 on 24 September, where we will make four projects using this stampset. It was this time last year that I purchased this stampset as a customer at a workshop, would I have ever imagined that a year later I would be having a ball being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. At the time I spent hours pouring over the catalogue, and this was the set I chose as a birthday gift from Mum (Thanks Mum!), it is such a versitile set, I'm still finding new ways to use it.
For this card I used the tag punches to make the star/flower (I have been waiting all year to do this), vellum paper, ski slope designer series paper from the latest mini catalogue, and hardware from the hodge podge kit.
Bookings for this class are essential. Contact me today to save your place (09) 2383878 or fencarrowsmum@gmail.com.
Smiles
Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment