Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My new Stampin' Up! website

Hi Everyone,

This is where my limits with technology are being tested. I now have a Stampin' Up! website, (I'd like to be able to show you the welcome page, but I don't know how to take a snapshot of it) where you can view all the current special/promotions without having to wait for me to send something out to you. You can view the current catalogues, projects, my calander and much, much more. I am looking forward to learning how to use it.

It is another great tool to enable me to keep in touch with you. I will apologise in advance for any glitches that may occur. I will be able to do all my newsletters from this site, if you receive one, you will need to enable your inbox to open the images from me as otherwise it will just look like an empty email from me.

Drop by and have a look http://carolynloveday.stampinup.net

Smiles
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment