Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Addition to the family

Surprise, surprise, Stampin has taken a bit of a back seat over the past few days, I haven't photographed all the things I was going to put on my blog, the reason is that I now have a new nephew, so the family has to be number one priority this week. I have taken the excited cousins shopping to choose something for the new baby, plus I have had to be a patient Mummy sitting down with the three masters so each of them could make a card themselves (sorry I can't show them to you as I let them use my new stamps from our training on Saturday and they are not released yet). In addition to that I have had to finish my gift. Not content with something off the shelf, I had to make something, in wool this time, not paper or card. Lets hope the new mummy is up to visitors this afternoon.

Smiles
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment