Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wedding Expo



Projects created by Carolyn Loveday, Donna Calley and Jess McDonald.
Some items were inspired by items seen on Splitcoastampers and swaps from convention.
Images are copyright Stampin' Up1 1989-2009


It has been an amazing weekend. I spent some time at the Sista's Conference on Friday and Saturday night's and Sunday at the Wedding Expo. It was great to meet so many new people and to share the passion for stamping. If you are someone I met over the weekend, welcome!

I very much appreciate the team members that enable that to happen. The Wedding Expo meant we spent time having fun making the may things that were on display. I know that I have many more ideas floating around in my head, but not enough hours in the day. The range of Stampin' Up! products means you can make a huge range of coordinating products from invitations, to table settings, including place names and party favours, and thank you cards. You are only limited by your imagination.

I am happy to help you plan your stationery, you might even like to hostess a workshop where you could earn hostess benefits helping towards your stationery, or it maybe an opportunity to up skill your willing team of helpers who are going to help you make your items. Drop me a line fencarrowsmum@gmail.com or call me (09)2383878.

Smiles

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment