Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Christmas Wonder




Images copyright Stampin' Up! 1989-2009
On a wet and thundery afternoon, with the kids playing nicely with the playdough and Lego (though not together), I had the opportunity to spend some time casing stuff on Splitcoaststampers, aiming to be inspired in order to design some cards for my Friday night class. But alas I got side tracked and just had to make these cards. Thanks to Patty (LaLatty) on splitcoaststampers she had made a card using one sheet wonder (OSW), so I had to too. I stamped one sheet of A4 card and then cut it up to make cards. From that one sheet of stamped card I made the ten cards above. What I used:
Stampset: Snow Swirled
Ink: Real Red, Glorious Green
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Glorious Green
Other: 1/4" Real Red grosgrain ribbon
The snow swirled stampset (pg 30 of the catalogue $53.95) must be one of my favourites, I have been waiting to use it since the new catalogue came out in April, and I am loving it. Call me today to order yours.
Guess the planning for Friday night will be happening tomorrow after the Stampfest planning - do I really need another excuse to stamp??
Smiles
Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment